Lovers of art will be surprised at their first visit to Oudewater. Next to the many national and local monuments we go to efforts on expressive arts in the public space.
Historic art in Oudewater
Oudewater has marvellous historic buildings with beautiful gables and a monumental inner city. Want to see them? Do a city tour, with or without a guide.
Quite a number of sculptures and art objects may be found at several places in Oudewater. There is an art walk and an art bicycle ride for those who like it.
All known galleries and art workshops can be found on the page ‘more art in Oudewater’, where all actual exhibitions can also be seen.
- Galerie SilleKunst (www.sillekunst.nl)
- Atelier GJM van Snelrewaard (www.gjmvansnelrewaard.nl)
- Atelier Tamara Sille (www.tamarasille.nl)
- Atelier Janine Bosma-Velema (http://www.atelierbosmavelema.nl)
- Atelier Ria van Roekel (www.riavanroekel.nl )
- Atelier Piet Spek Art & Insights (www.pietspek.nl)
- Kleicollectief (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Atelierroute Lopikerwaard (www.atelierroutelopikerwaard.nl)
- Atelier, presentatieruimte en notenboomgaard Landgoed de Nootenhof (www.denootenhof.nl)
The city council has successive exhibitions in the hall during office hours.